Monday, January 24, 2005

Live from my floor

I hurt my back. I am currently kneeling at my computer -- my first attempt to even use the computer since Thursday, January 13. You would think that this would have been an ideal time to read a lot. You would be wrong. From last Thursday until Monday I tried to tough out the pain hoping I would get better with rest. I was wrong. The pain has been almost unbearable. But thanks to some prescription drugs and lots of rest over the last week, I am getting better.

Unfortunately, the pain mixed in with the drugs made it difficult to concentrate. So reading has been slow.

I did manage to finish Out of Left Field, How the Mariners Made Baseball Fly in Seattle by Art Thiel.

When I can, I will write a review.

Book 3 of 2005 is Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky. A friend recommended a different Kurlansky book, Cod, but this one was on sale.

2 down, 46 to go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home