Monday, May 30, 2005

#26 -- Heartstone by Phillip Margolin

I have not been reading as much as I would like to as I have been doing a lot of new things at work and I have been doing a lot around the house. However, the three day Memorial Day weekend saw me reading the first book in New York Times Bestselling novelist Phillip Margolin bibliography.

All of his books seem to be promoted by saying that Margolin isthe writer of "Gone, But Not Forgotten." That is his third book and I will eventually read it as I really enjoyed this first book (Heartstone) by Margolin.

I will say that I can see why he didn't reach national prominince with this book but it is a good mystery read nonetheless.

I will be reading a lot of other books this summer as I anticipate the new Harry Potter book and the new Nick Hornby book.

This should be a tremendous summer of good reads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home