Sunday, July 24, 2005

Book 39 -- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time


Book 39 is in the books and it is called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon.

I am not really sure what to say about this book. Is it genius or is it a gimmick?

I can't tell and I probably need a bunch more time to think about it.

It is a cleverly written book told from the point of view of an autistic child...who is a genius at math and inept socially. Fascinating and eccentric read that left me... in a weird spot....

It isn't a terribly long commitment..and I recommend it... or do I?

Whatever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Smelmooo said...

The more I think about it... the more I agree with SZG... but it is still leaving me... I don't know...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home