Monday, June 13, 2005

#28 -- A Pretty Long One

IN anticipation of the upcoming Harry Potter novel, I picked up the fifth one in the series entitled "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I remember reading this book 2 years ago and thinking to myself that I wasn't as impressed with the other four books -- especially the third one.

Upon reading the 870 page book again, I am surprised at how much I had forgotten and how much I had missed. I think the book was actually better than I had originally thought and has done a great deal in preparing the reader for the final two installments of the series.

The sixth part comes out in JUST over a month and i a looking forward to it.

Will I read it right away? Nah... but muh wife and I will certainly pick it up the day it comes out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home